In the News
Want to know the latest and greatest from your community hospital? Click on the links below to read this year's news releases.
- Beats Breakfast Club to Talk Medicare
- William Newton Healthcare Foundation Shatters Fundraising Goal
- Cultivating Healthy Communities
- Audiology No Longer Offered at WNH
- Radcliff Lecture Series Ready for Round Two
- WNH Names Leaders in Key Financial Positions
- Downtown Doc Walks Off on the Right Foot
- Union State Bank Pledges $10k to Hospital
- Bass N’ BBQ Reels in Funds for Hospital
- William Newton Hospital Marketing Efforts Honored in Statewide Competition
- Hartley Joins WNH, Thielen Transitions to HPW
- Junebug Jog & Ride Slated for June 10
- Bass N’ BBQ Rescheduled Due to Water Levels
- WNH Improves Nurse Staffing, Leaders Share Strategies
- Addressing changes to OB care in Cowley County
- Cardiologist's Visit to Cedar Vale Rescheduled
- Surgeon’s Visit to Moline Public Library Rescheduled
- Bass N’ BBQ to Benefit William Newton Healthcare Foundation, Now Taking Entries
- When Wounds Persist, Seek Specialized Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: Helping Heal Your Heart
- Staying Close to Home for Stroke Care
- Life-Saving Skills Taught at Community CPR Event
- Communities Talk Rural Health
- Cardiologist to Speak in Cedar Vale
- William Newton Hospital joins American Heart Association initiative
- Community-wide CPR Coming Up in Winfield
- Radcliff Lecture Series Coming to Sedan
- New Lecture Series to Focus on Rural Health
- General Surgeon to Speak at Moline Public Library
Weekend Check-Up Column
The "Weekend Check-Up" is a regular health column published in the Cowley CourierTraveler penned by employees and friends of William Newton Hospital.
- New treatment for Osteoarthritis offered at Winfield Healthcare Center
- Resistance Training: A Key to Improving Bone Density in Older Adults
- Medicare Enrollment Part 2: Before you select a plan, ask yourself these questions
- Medicare Enrollment Part 1: What every senior needs to know about local coverage
- Celebrate Your Local Emergency Nurses
- Mental Health Matters: Cowley County Resources
- Leaking Urine? You’re Not Alone.
- Summer Safety: Heat Emergencies
- Summer Safety: Tips for Ticks
- Tennis Elbow: Not Just for Tennis Players
- Wound Care Tips & Tricks to Use at Home
- If This Is the ER, Why Does It Take So Long?
- Risks, Signs & Symptoms… What You Need to Know About Strokes
- What is De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis (Texting Thumb) & Does Occupational Therapy Help?
- Heard About Foot & Ankle Minimally Invasive Surgery?
- Commotio Cordis: A Rare Phenomenon in Sports
- What You Need to Know About Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- A Great New Year’s Resolution –Screenings & Checkups
WNH's annual report and community update.