WILLIAM NEWTON FOOT & ANKLE
William Newton Foot & Ankle, located in the Physicians Pavilion, believes in keeping patients active, offering treatments ranging from orthotic arch supports, injections and shockwave therapy to reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. We will do all that we can to keep you on your feet and minimize your pain. We realize how important the feet can be for everything from learning to walk to playing with grandkids. We want to keep you on your feet!
To Make an Appointment
Schedule your appointment today! Call 620-221-4443.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday Reception Available: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
William Newton Foot & Ankle
1230 E. Sixth Ave., Suite 2A
Winfield, KS 67156
- Extensive variety of surgical procedures including but not limited to fractures of foot/ankle, minimally invasive procedures, reconstructive, ultrasound-guided surgeries, bunions, heel and bone spur removals, and hammertoes
- Ankle Sprains - Ankle sprains are one of the most common complaints in those who live an active lifestyle; however, they can also occur in any age group or lifestyle.
- Assessment for Peripheral Arterial Disease of lower legs/feet
- Heel & Foot Pain - The most common reason patients seek podiatric care is for heel pain. This condition can be caused by a variety of factors including arthritis and infections.
- Ingrown toenail - An ingrown toenail occurs when the nail grows into the flesh instead of over it. It usually affects the toenails, particularly the big toe.
- Sports injuries - We treat all injuries of the foot and ankle.
Our technology allows us to diagnose and treat both common and uncommon foot and ankle conditions.
- State of the art technology in the surgical setting
- Ultrasound guided injections in-office
- In-office digital x-ray
- Shockwave therapy
- Custom and pre-fabricated orthotics