WILLIAM NEWTON FOOT & ANKLE
William Newton Foot & Ankle believes in keeping patients active, offering treatments ranging from orthotic arch supports, injections and shockwave therapy to reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. We will do all that we can to keep you on your feet and minimize your pain. We realize how important the feet can be for everything from learning to walk to playing with grandkids. We want to keep you on your feet!
To Make an Appointment
Schedule your appointment today! Call 620.221.4443.
**NOTE: Hours may vary during COVID-19 pandemic***
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
William Newton Foot & Ankle
1230 E. Sixth Ave., Suite 2A
Winfield, KS 67156
Wellington outreach clinic: Mondays and Thursdays
Sumner Family Care Center
507 E 16th St #1
Wellington, KS 67152
- Ankle Sprain - Ankle sprains are one of the most common complaints in those who live an active lifestyle; however, they can also occur in any age group or lifestyle.
- Anti-fungal nail polish
- Bone spur removal
- Bunions - The classic bunion is a bump on the side of the great toe joint.
- Diabetes - Foot ulcers (sores) and infections are a problem caused by diabetes. The severity of the problem can range from minor sores to serious damage of tissues in the foot.
- Foot & Ankle surgery
- Hammertoes - Hammertoes are one of the most common podiatric foot problems. A hammertoe is a curling of the toe joints, sometimes affecting one or both joints of the toe.
- Heel pain - The most common reason patients seek podiatric care is for heel pain. This condition can be caused by a variety of factors including arthritis and infections.
- Heel spur - A heel spur is a calcium deposit causing a bony potrusion on the underside of the heel bone.
- Ingrown toenail - An ingrown toenail occurs when the nail grows into the flesh instead of over it. It usually affects the toenails, particularly the big toe.
- Sports injuries - We treat all injuries of the foot and ankle.
- Wart treatment
Our technology allows us to diagnose and treat both common and uncommon foot and ankle conditions.
- Ultrasound guided injections
- In-office digital x-ray
- Shockwave therapy
- Custom and pre-fabricated orthotics
We do our job with love, care, and responsibility.
|Thomas Lyman, DPM||Anthony Elliott, DPM|